Wednesday 30 May 2012

Zombie from Utopia's Polish! Brainssss!


This is the second polish I purchased and have to show you from Utopia's Polish, and it is called Zombie! I have layered it over a bright dusty lime striper polish I have, I would have gone for a more khaki green, or grey but I don't have anything like that.  The background color in Zombie is the same very light, transparent yellow as in Squarepants, which means you can layer it over practically any cream color. I think this would also look good over China Glaze- Lemon Fizz  or any other pastel, especially grey, or on it's own.

1 coat of Zombie over 3 coats of lime green striper, 1  coat of Seche Vite.























Zombie is full of small blue and orange glitters, slightly larger blue glitters, and large green and white hexagons. I had no problems applying the polish, except the green hexagons were slightly curled, but not that bad, a good coat of Seche Vite made them pretty flat. I love this polish, and think the layering combinations are almost endless. Virginia from Utopia's Polish currently has this in stock, so purchase away, and check out her new summer collection!

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤