Monday 21 May 2012

China Glaze Summer Neons Collection

I am loving the new China Glaze Summer Neons Collection! Expect lots of posts in the next few days about these! On my thumb, I am wearing Love's a Beach, followed from the left with Orange You Hot?, Sun-kissed, I'm With the Lifeguard, and Splish Splash. You can see that they are a little shiny, but also matte, probably due to the gorgeous shimmer.
I am always looking for some good neon polishes, and when I saw that they were shimmery, neon, and only took 2 coats, I was sold! I would like to thank my lovely Aunt for getting these for my birthday!



Wear was pretty good, and a couple days later I spiced it up with some glitter spangles I got a while ago on Ebay. I don't have the exact link now, but you can find something similar by searching "nail glitter spangles" on Ebay, and usually for under $2. Good to spice up a look for a night out!

Glitter spangles on Ebay






Thanks for checking out my first post on my new blog, I will be working vigilantly to take better pictures! Haha. I hope everyone in Canada is having a great long weekend!

In Canada, you can pick these up at nailpolishcanada.com

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha



The polishes in this post were gifted to me by my awesome Aunt. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤