Monday 28 May 2012

Preview of 5 polishes from UtopiasPolish@ Etsy

I received my order from Virginia at Utiopa's Polish today, and although I have not had a chance to swatch them on my nails yet, I figured I would just show them off because I am very excited about them!
The swatches on the nail wheels are as per the bottle, except I <3 U and Squarepants are out of place, whoops.

 You can see that the glitters are suspended really well, and you don't really need to shake them because they are really evenly distributed. These are all really great colors, and I have no clue which one I'm going to wear first.
Which one would you like to see first? Virginia makes great and unique polishes and you should definitely check her shop out!

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤