Monday 21 May 2012

Julep Natasha with OPI What's Dune?

 So for this manicure, I decided to top Julep's Natasha with my much loved bottle of OPI What's Dune. I love this polish because it makes any (lighter colored or shimmery) polish look holographic. I have a big love for holographic nail polish!
I was surprised how much What's Dune tuned down this loud shade of orange. Gorgeous though!

Click through the jump to see more pictures, and this jazzed up with polishes from the China Glaze Summer Neons Collection!





 Please ignore the black spot on my thumb, I have a big ol' bruise there. (Ouch!)

  I got Julep Natasha in my March Julep Maven box. I really recommend signing up for the Julep monthly box, it really is a great deal for $20.

You can use the code PENNY to receive your first box for a penny!
http://julep.com/







I could not resist jazzing this up with some summer neons a few days later!































Excuse the lousy dotting job, it was my first time attempting it!


Happy nails!,


♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha



The polishes in this post were purchased by myself, except for the Summer Neon Collection, which was a gift. Julep links contain referral. Love and hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤