Monday 28 May 2012

Neon Love!

Today for your consideration, I have a sweet neon green polish I will review for you.
Santee Plus -Green M10- with flash- 2 coats

It is Santee Plus -Green M101, and it is definitely a loud color! This color is a shimmery neon green that is a bit lighter, and more yellow toned than China Glaze- I'm with the Lifeguard. A great summer polish, and relativity fast drying.

Santee Plus -Green M10- no flash- 2 coats

This is a great color, but I will warn you, it smells really bad. Here it is topped with 1 coat of Kleancolor - Peaceful Heart, which is a clear polish with green holographic small glitter and hearts of the same type, which also smells pretty funky. I'm not sure if these are 3-free.
Kleancolor- Peaceful Heart, no flash

 




Kleancolor- Peaceful Heart, with flash

































 Would you wear this, or is it a little too bright? What are your favorite summer colors? I'm pretty sold on neons, but I also love nice cream colors as well. I picked this color up at my local guardian pharmacy.

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤