Wednesday 30 May 2012

Squarepants by Utopia's Polish


I have a 2 great polishes for you today that I have purchased from Utopia's polish on Etsy, I will review Squarepants in this post and Zombie in the next. Squarepants is a great polish, it starts with a pale, transparent yellow base and is full of various sizes of hexagon glitter, blue, pink, green, holographic. It also has some red square glitter, and I am all about square glitter right now, I think it looks super cool. Here is Squarepants, layered over 2 coats of  China Glaze- Lemon Fizz, with a 1 coat of Seche Vite.


This is a great glitter topper, and could be used by itself as well. This totally reminds me of all the bright colors in the Spongebob Squarepants show. The only issue I had with the application of this polish is that the very large pink hexagons have started to curl slightly. I did remove a couple ones that were on my nail that had curled the wrong way. Not a big issue though. This polish is super unique, and I have never seen anything like it.
*Edit* Virginia has let me know that she has switched to slightly smaller pink hexagons, which do not curl, for the new formula.
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Although this polish is not currently in stock in Virginia's Etsy Shop, she has lots of other great ones, as she has just released her fabulous summer collection (I purchased all of them already haha!) And she updates the shop and adds new items often. Utopia's polish is one of the first bookmarks I check when I log on. She also has in stock right now, a selection of glitters and some nice show bows for dogs, just as glittery as the polish! You can also check her out on Facebook!


Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤