Thursday 6 September 2012

Orly Total Eclipse of the Heart!

Hello Ladies, happy almost Friday!
Today I have a cool duochrome polish to show you,  Orly Color Blast -Total Eclipse of the Heart.
This is one I had been debating to buy in the drugstore for a few weeks and finally caved and bought it, was going to wear it the next day. Here we are, like a month later haha!


 TEH, as I am now calling this polish with the massive name, has a teal base with thick shimmer, almost flakes, and they flash from pink to orange. You almost can't really tell the base is teal, it looks more charcoal.  These pictures are 3 coats, but you could definitely pass with two.
 Bottle shot!
What do you think of this polish? I think it's pretty sweet!


Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

Samantha

2 comments:

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤