Thursday 6 September 2012

Oh You Know, Just Another Glitter Order!

Hello Ladies!
 I just wanted to show off some glitter I bought on Etsy from BoroughBabeSupply.
I got it today, and ordered it on August 25th, so that was fast. I haven't tested it out, or made anything yet, but soon!
Here it is:
Isn't the Rust one in the front just a fantastic color? It really stands out. I wanted the gold, copper and silver to mix together in a polish, but I couldn't resist the rust color so I bought it too. Maybe I will make a combination of everything but silver too, that would be nice as well.

Shannon has a whole bunch of different glitter and supplies in her shop and she ships fast, I would recommend checking her store out if you are looking for glitter!

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

Samantha

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Excited to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me if you tested these I was curious if they bled or curled.

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤