Monday 3 September 2012

Just a Couple Pictures of My August Julep Maven Box!

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to do a quick post to show you what I got in my August box. I know it's September but oh well! What style did you other mavens choose for September? I actually stuck with my regular box, which is the Bombshell box. I also added on that killer red, Delaunay.
I thought the Boho Glam and American beauty boxes were dreadful:
American Beauty
Boho Glam
 I just think those boxes are garish and not really fall or summer colors haha. Oh well, I didn't get one of those boxes so it's all good haha.

 Here is my August box, I got the Boho Glam style. The white is Isla, and the aqua green is Piper. I added on the blue, Melanie, but I wish I didn't because it says it was indigo but it's just a navy blue frost. Indigo is a purple-blue like this:
Indigo stone
So I just don't think it was captured the way it could have been. I love the cute little note from Jane herself, it was a very nice touch, I will definitely keep it. The note came with an "I'm an original" dog tag with the Julep logo keychain, which I promptly gave to my boyfriend because he needed one, and it was pretty scratched up; Or else I would have kept it.
I also got that tiny little tote bag but I'm not sure if I will use it, it's too small for most tote bag purposes like carrying groceries. Maybe use it as a gift bag.
Have you worn your August polishes yet? I haven't, I just have so much more exciting polishes to try right now!

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤