Tuesday 4 September 2012

Check Out This Randomicure!

 Hello Ladies! I just wanted to show you what I've been doing lately- painting everyone of my fingers a different color! I started it because I was having a bad day, and have done it 5 times since. That's 50 different colors!
From left to right we have: Color Club Ultra Astral, China Glaze Blonde Bombshell, Nail'd It- Berry Patch, Color Club Wink, Wink, Twinkle.
Thumb is Naild'It- Olympic Rings
 Here is what's on my less photogenic right hand:
From left to right in this picture, we have:Color Club Otherworldly, Naild'it Froggy Pond, Color Club Glitter Envy and Solstice Spa-Troy.
 I got Troy for free in a promotion on http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/ and it is a subtle grey holographic polish, and dries ridiculously shiny. It looks like it has been Seche Vite'd before it has and that is really awesome, and basically unheard of in holographic polishes. It is also super easy to apply. I highly recommend it. It's $8.50.

What is your favorite color out of these? They are all so awesome!

 Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤