Sunday 3 June 2012

I ♥ U by Utopia's Polish

 I have to show you this great polish from Utopia's Polish! It is called I ♥ U and is packed full of heart glitter. I layered it over ACO- Violet, which is a polish from Ardene. We just got our first Ardene in Banff, and I think it will be pretty successful, there really was no good place to get cheap clothes or accessories here or around here, so it definitely fills a hole. Nail polish at Ardene is 2 for $6.00. 

ACO- Violet. 1 coat. looks more solid in person.


Tons of hearts in this polish, this was only one coat. 4 holographic hearts were together and I arranged them in this pattern.
 The glitter in this polish consists of small and slightly larger pink hexagons, holographic, read, blue and pink hearts, and white bar glitter. Pretty unique and awesome.



Virginia only has 1 full size of this polish in stock right now, so if you want it, jump on it! It's $9.00 for a full size 15ml bottle. Don't you love this violet color from Ardene? I think it's a really sweet color.

Happy nails!

♥ ❤ ❥,

 Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤