Sunday 11 November 2012

The Post With the Big Glitter Order!

Hello everyone! Do you love glitter? You are going to love this post! I wanted to show you one of my glitter orders I got a month or so back. I ordered these glitters both from YouMix, and The Glitter Source on Etsy.

Here are the Glitter Source glitters:
 The top row is .08 lavender, orange and coral, and .15 black. Also awesome yellow daisy glitter, periwinkle glitter, and rose holographic butterfly glitter, which is way too cool.

Here are the YouMix glitters:
 Three shredded glitters on top, featured together in my last post. We have fuschia, purple and teal. I feel like teal is having a nail polish moment right now, and man I am not a fan of that color. front row is navy blue, light blue and yellow mix, red, yellow, blue mix (awesome.) Beside those two is iridescent squares that flash from green to orange. My favorite iridescent color is blue to purple, I think I may have accidentally bought these instead but they are still nice.
 Group hug!
 The pile up pic that was my Facebook giveaway pic that was super popular.
 A previous order I forgot to take pics of when it got here, there is a usa glitter mix (love), a rainbow glitter mix, holo squares, red yellow and orange mix, and a pastel mix of blue, green and pink.
A look into the USA mix bag. What do you think? Which glitters are your favorite? I have sooo many pictures I need to make into posts, hopefully I can get them out soon!

Happy nails!☺

 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,

 Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I love the holographic ones! I love youmix I ordered a bunch of glitter from them before they closed down to revamp things , going to check them out now:)

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤