Friday 3 August 2012

My First Attempt at Nail Stamping- Awesome Louis Vuitton Nails!

Hello ladies! I am very excited to show you my first attempt at nail stamping now that I have a good stamper!

For these nails I used the closest colors to the classic brown/caramel Louis Vuitton pattern that I had, they are Prestige Studio Makeup- Tootsies (brown) and China Glaze FYI, a holographic  polish from 2008's OMG. Try not to love Tootsies too much, it is an old polish and I don't believe Prestige Cosmetics makes nail polish anymore, from a look at their website. Correct me if I am wrong!

China glaze is releasing a new holographic collection Spring 2013 if you haven't heard yet, and I am beyond excited! It is called Hologlam. Check this post from Polish Galore for more details!
Close up of ring finger.










 

 I know they are a bit rough but I really liked how they turned out! I had major tip wear after a day and tried to patch it up, so that's why the tips are a little wonky. If you are interested in this image plate, please click here to be taken to Ebay.
This is the plate, and I like it a lot. The British flag stamps are very large and would be too large if you have short or medium sized nails, like me. Stop breaking darn it! What do you think of these nails? If I could only wear one design for the rest of my life, I would for sure settle on this! I can't wait to do the stamp in rainbow colors over white.

 Happy nails!☺


 ♥ ❤ ❥ ,
Samantha

7 comments:

  1. I love nail stamping been doing it for 2 years now and own over a thousand different stamps and designs...happy stamping you're gonna be hooked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great for your first time! I've recently started stamping too. I have my days though when no matter what polish/stamp image I try it just fails..so needless to say I still have to get some practice under my belt. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I Just wanted to stop by and say I enjoy your blog!!! I've tagged you for a Leibster Award, details on my blog page :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Gini @ sassypaints2012 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know your blog is awesome and I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my last blogpost for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you like that british stamp plate? My friend has it and she said she can't get hers to stamp at all - which deterred me from buying it. Curious as to your thoughts on it....

    ReplyDelete

❤ I appreciate your comments and read each one! I would love to hear what you have to say. ❤